As the energy company with a big heart, we treat all our customers as a priority. However, we are aware that some customers may be a little more vulnerable than others and due to this, we do all we can to ensure that customers who need that little bit extra help – receive it.
We have a Priority Services Register which ensures that we give you the correct support. Designed and overseen by Ofgem, the register ensures that people are considered based on circumstances rather than characteristics.
You can easily register your extra needs by letting us know at sign up or competing the form https://www.nabuhenergy.co.uk/psr-register-form/ and we will update your account accordingly.
If your household is within one of the following, the below services are available to you:
1) Of pensionable age; or
2) Chronically ill; or
3) Disabled; or
4) Under 5 years old
5) You are currently experiencing bereavement or any other issue which might make it more difficult than normal for you to communicate with us
6) You are currently experiencing financial issues which might mean you are finding it difficult to pay for your energy supply.
Can I switch supplier if I’m on the Priority Services Register?
Yes. You simply need to let your new supplier know that you are a vulnerable customer, and they will share their available services with you.
What can the PSR do?
Below are just a few instances where being registered can help you further;
- Help with understanding bills: We can supply your bills and statements in large print or braille to help those who are blind or partially sighted.
- Advance notice of power cuts: If there are any plans to cut your supply for any length of time, we will let you know in advance. This is particularly important information if you are medically reliant on a supply of power, so that you can make alternative arrangements.
- Help with metering: If your meter is in an inaccessible location, you could ask for it to be moved to an easier to reach place. This is particularly important for prepayment meters.