What is a Smart Meter?
Smart Meters are a new generation upgrade of the old, traditional gas and electricity meters. They automatically measure, record and directly send us your Energy usage. A Smart Meter also gives you easy access to your readings, costs and credit, through your in-home display. Smart Meters can be a great benefit for you and your household, by helping you save more Energy, time and money.
The most important thing is to know how to make the most of your Smart Meter so that you can save as much as you can. Nabuh Energy's goal is to help you use your Smart Meter to its full potential.
Benefits of Smart Meters
Smart Meters have a wide range of benefits and can help make your everyday life easier.
- Always be in control of your Energy.
- View your exact Energy usage, tariff details and CO2 emissions.
- See your real-time costs in pounds and pence, including your credit and debt.
- Find out how long you have until your credit runs out.
- Access everything on your free In-Home Display - no need to go to your actual meter.
- Flexible, faster and easier top-up options.
- We'll automatically receive your data, so no more estimated bills or manual meter readings.
- We can notify you with unusual peaks and make your tariffs more personalised.
- You can easily switch to Pay As You Go and spread your costs over the month.
You will have £5.00 emergency credit, we urgently advise you to top up at this point to avoid losing supply.
We know that topping up at certain times can be difficult or inconvenient, so we offer Friendly Credit during evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
Mon-Thurs: 7.30pm - 10 am
-From 7.30pm (Friday) till 10 am (Monday), including Bank Holidays
Not a Nabuh Energy customer yet?
Find out how much you could save. Get a quote now!