Quality Auditor | £8.00 Per Hour | Full Time
Join us at Nabuh Energy as our new Quality Auditor for a brand new energy company based in Sheffield City Centre.
Do you have attention for detail? Passionate about representing a business in the best possible way & motivated to achieve the best from your team? Are you keen to contribute to the success of our business? If you can answer yes to the above, this could be your next challenge…
The key focus of the Quality Auditor role is to review and feedback on the quality results for a growing team of agents, through listening, coaching, call monitoring and quality improvement plans.
- Have confidence in public speaking and addressing teams on a group basis.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Good written communication skills and the ability to use a PC efficiently.
- A desire to achieve and maintain high Quality Standards within the department.
- The ability to work to deadlines and adapt to changing conditions.
- This role is for an exceptional team player, with the ability to influence at all levels and substantial experience of working within a call centre environment.
- Previous experience of working in a Quality Role would be advantageous.
- An understanding of the energy market.
- Monitor calls in line with the agreed process.
- Provide one-to-one feedback to agents.
- Hold regular call levelling sessions.
- Track call Quality Results.
- Deliver regular quality related team briefings.
- Communicate results to management and manage expectations.
Sheffield Head Office
Hours of Work:
9am to 5.30pm - Monday to Friday - 40 Hours
If you would like to apply or have any further information, please contact our Recruitment Team using the following methods:
Call: 0114 399 0087
For further information about Nabuh Energy you can visit our Facebook page: Nabuh Energy .
Other vacancies are available, please see our jobs page: Nabuh Jobs.