Smart Meter Project Manager | TBC | Immediate Start
We are undertaking a large scale Smart Meter programme therefore we are seeking an experienced Project Manager to join us. The role will include working closely with our team to deliver a Smart Metering solution. This will include both Smets and Smets2. Nabuh Energy will all also own the assets.
In this role the chosen Project Manager will utilise their utilities and services background to embed themselves within the business, leveraging their previous experience delivering a Smart Metering project to ensure success.
The Project Manager will work closely with 3rd party suppliers and vendors on site, ensuring all parties are working towards a common goal.
- Energy industry background.
- Experience with Smart Meters.
- Friendly, professional and a team player.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and able to prioritise own work load.
- Attention to detail.
- Quick learner due to a forever changing industry.
- Good working knowledge of IT applications such as Word, Office and Excel.
- Produce and defining roadmaps whilst understanding the business requirements to ensure the business is striving towards the desired functionality.
- Navigate and deliver projects through a gated process – whilst implementing Agile.
- Taking account of budgets, costs and ensuring feasibility.
- Business Analysis and Client Management.
- Hands on approach to Project Management
- Manage project artefacts, including PID's (Project Initiation Document)
- Ensure project stays on course
Sheffield Head Office
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday - 9am till 5pm
If you would like to apply or have any further information, please contact our Recruitment Team using the following methods:
Call: 0114 399 0087