Customer Service Advisor | £7.50 Per Hour | Part Time
Our team is continuously growing. We are now looking for a friendly, enthusiastic customer service advisor to join our hardworking team based in the heart of Sheffield for 25 hours per week. Prior experience in a similar position is preferred although training will be provided.
This role will suit candidates with a wide range of abilities and experience and we are particularly looking for a person with the following skills:
- Friendly, professional and courteous.
- Polite and confident telephone manner.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and able to prioritise own work load.
- Attention to detail.
- Good working knowledge of IT applications such as Word, Office and Excel.
Hours of Work:
5pm - 8pm Monday - Friday
10am - 3pm Saturday - Sunday (25 Hrs per week).
- Delivering the highest level of customer service to ensure our customers always have the best experience.
- Corresponding with customers daily to ensure they are kept up to date with any changes to their account or service and the status of service.
- Handling customer queries and complaints via telephone and email in a polite and positive manner.
- Recording and updating customer information accurately on CRM system.
- Liaising daily with external partners.
- Protect customer information in accordance with relevant legislations.
- Ensuring that customer feedback is actively pursued, considered and appropriate action taken.
- Maintaining positive customer relationships.
Training is provided for all our staff, encouraging you to develop your career with us.
If you would like to apply or have any further information, please contact our Recruitment Team using the following methods: