Emergencies


Electrical Power Cut

If you experience a power cut, for help and advise call:

105

Is your Electricity/Gas off supply?

Please call our customer service line during our opening hours (Monday to Friday (9am till 8pm) and Saturday to Sunday (9am - 5pm)): 0330 0414 902

*Please note we are unable to begin the process to put you back on supply until our customer service line is open.

 

Can you smell Gas or suspect a Gas leak?

Call the National Gas Emergency Helpline on: 0800 111 999

  • Do open windows and doors.
  • Do turn off gas at the meter (unless it’s located in the cellar or basement).
  • Do turn your gas appliances off.
  • Do not smoke, light a match or use any kind of naked flame.
  • Do not use light switches, doorbells or any electrical switches.
  • Do not return to your home until you’ve been given the all clear.

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Carbon monoxide is a poisonous gas that has no smell or taste. Breathing it in can make you unwell, and it can kill. Incorrectly installed, poorly maintained or poorly ventilated household appliances that burn fuels such as gas, oil, coal or wood are the most common sources of carbon monoxide. As of October 2015, if you live in a rental property in England, it’s a legal requirement for your landlord to install a smoke alarm on each floor of your premises, and a carbon monoxide detector in rooms containing a solid fuel appliance. If you are worried about carbon monoxide escaping from a gas appliance, call the National Gas Emergency Hotline on: 0800 111 999

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Carbon monoxide is a poisonous gas that has no smell or taste. Breathing it in can make you unwell, and it can kill. Incorrectly installed, poorly maintained or poorly ventilated household appliances that burn fuels such as gas, oil, coal or wood are the most common sources of carbon monoxide. As of October 2015, if you live in a rental property in England, it’s a legal requirement for your landlord to install a smoke alarm on each floor of your premises, and a carbon monoxide detector in rooms containing a solid fuel appliance. If you are worried about carbon monoxide escaping from a gas appliance, call the National Gas Emergency Hotline on:

0800 111 999

Is your Electricity/Gas off supply?

Please call our customer service line during our opening hours (Monday to Friday (9am till 8pm) and Saturday to Sunday (9am - 5pm)):

0330 0414 902

*Please note we are unable to begin the process to put you back on supply until our customer service line is open.


Can you smell Gas or suspect a Gas leak?

Call the National Gas Emergency Helpline on:

0800 111 999
  • Do open windows and doors.
  • Do turn off gas at the meter (unless it’s located in the cellar or basement).
  • Do turn your gas appliances off.
  • Do not smoke, light a match or use any kind of naked flame.
  • Do not use light switches, doorbells or any electrical switches.
  • Do not return to your home until you’ve been given the all clear.

For an informational video, click here.